'Sanchez is still a great player' - Van Persie backs Man Utd flop to turn career around amid Inter links
Posted On: Aug 21, 2019 | Posted By: Goal
The Chile star has endured a torrid 18 months since swapping Arsenal for the Red Devils but could revitalise his career in ItalyContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "Goal"
- Luc Eymael confirms talks with Black Leopards and Chippa United
- ‘Man Utd are nowhere near good enough' - Long way back for worst Red Devils team, says Redknapp
- ‘Lewandowski lives in the box & is one of the best' - Toni backing Bayern striker to lead another trophy charge
- Juventus boss Sarri sweating on Ronaldo's fitness ahead of Brescia test
- 'This is a good group of players to work with' - Solskjaer defends Man Utd squad after defeat at West Ham
- ‘Abraham needs to be a bad boy like Drogba' - Chelsea striker urged to find ‘nastiness'
- Wolverhampton Wanderers draw ‘was wasted opportunity for three points' - Crystal Palace star Zaha
- Valverde quashes crisis talk at Camp Nou after Barca's poor start to La Liga season
- 'Who doesn't like the Premier League?' - Xavi open to managerial role in England as Barcelona alternative
- Man Utd claim commitment to ‘winning trophies at the highest level' & vow to keep spending
- Sacking of PSL coaches has become absurd - Maritzburg United's Tinkler
- Kelleher in line for Liverpool debut with Klopp set to ring changes for MK Dons clash
- Ini Umotong: Nigeria striker inspires Brighton's winning start in English Women's Cup
- Dembele returns to Barcelona squad but Rakitic dropped for Villarreal clash
- Liverpool lack the depth to dethrone Man City, says Heskey
- Watch HiFL Premier Cool freestyle challenge in Ile-Ife
- 2019 SAFF U-18 Championship: Prabhsukhan Gill injured as India hold Bangladesh
- Rashford told how to improve at Man Utd by legendary No.9 Shearer
- Afcon snub motivated me for Tanzania's Chan team - Kaseja
- Emery impressed how Aubameyang allowed Pepe to take Arsenal's penalty
The headlines of Sportyst
Fantasy Injury Updates: Saquon Barkley, LeSean McCoy, more affect Week 4...
Saquon Barkley's injury has fantasy football owners panicking to add Wayne Gallman, while LeSean McCoy and Ito Smith's injuries could affect RB rankings and the Week 4 waiver...
NFL power rankings: Colts, Lions join 49ers, Bills in rise; Eagles, Seahawks...
Our NFL power rankings are updated to reflect the latest developments in the league heading into Week 4 of the 2019 season.
Jalen Ramsey calls out sick from Jaguars practice in new twist
With no apparent progress in Jalen Ramsey's quest to get traded by the Jacksonville Jaguars, this illness sure seems like more than a coincidence. The disgruntled cornerback...
RWC19: Wales preview with Dom Day
Wales' exits from the past two World Cup have been decided by small margins. In 2011, Warren Gatland's side were undone after just 17 minutes when skipper Sam Warburton was...
Daniel Jones shines in Giants debut
What I'm Hearing: Art Stapleton was on hand for the Giants victory over the Buccaneers Sunday and describes the emotions surrounding the debut of Daniel Jones.
Rugby World Cup 2019 - talking points from the opening weekend
We learnt quite a lot from the early exchanges of Japan 2019, says Jacob Whitehead. But there are still questions to be answered Perfect start: Ireland celebrate Andrew...
Bears vs. Redskins odds, prediction, betting trends for 'Monday Night Football'
Week 3's "Monday Night Football" matchup between the Bears and Redskins could be a snoozer and features a low betting total to reflect that. Here's everything to know about the...
Chuma Okeke injury update: Magic forward to 'redshirt' in 2019-20 as rehab...
There had been hope Okeke might return after the All-Star break in February. Now if he does, he'll do it with the Magic's G League team.
Mahomes. Jackson. Danny Dimes. Is it a new era in the NFL?
Daniel Jones impressed in his first NFL start as a number of young passers took center stage during Week 3. Here's our Monday breakdown.
Tom Brady says he has a 'lot of personal feelings' on Antonio Brown: 'It's a...
Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said he has a "lot of personal feelings" on Antonio Brown's release but he doesn't want to share them.