'Sanchez is still a great player' - Van Persie backs Man Utd flop to turn career around amid Inter links
Posted On: Aug 21, 2019 | Posted By: Goal
The Chile star has endured a torrid 18 months since swapping Arsenal for the Red Devils but could revitalise his career in ItalyContinue reading ...
The last Posts from "Goal"
- Call of Duty: Warzone | Coalition vs Allegiance | "Raines - Fernandinho" vs "Zane - Kante"
- 'Letting players go is never easy' - Powell confirms Umotong's departure from Brighton
- 'De Gea was like Spider-Man in training!' - Manchester United No.1 is an 'unbelievable goalkeeper', says Kuszczak
- FIFA U17 Women's World Cup: AIFF lends a helping hand to India probables
- 'Jadon has been in Dortmund for weeks' - Borussia director Zorc says Sancho has not flown to England during lockdown
- Call of Duty: Warzone | Coalition vs Allegiance | Samuel Umtiti is the third defender of the ultimate team
- Marc-Vivien Foe award: Who are the favourites?
- 'I'm ready to show my quality' - Lovren fully focused on Liverpool's title charge amid exit talk
- 'We don't believe Bayern will slip' - Dortmund sporting director Zorc concedes Bundesliga title is decided
- Player wages should not fall after coronavirus pandemic, says Bale's agent
- Klopp is a league above - he's the George Clooney of football, says German photographer Ripke
- Chama: Zambian midfielder set to rejoin Simba SC on June 8
- ‘Arsenal lack kudos and cash to sign top players' - Smith expects tough transfer market for Arteta
- Higuain injured during Juventus training as AC Milan provide update on Ibrahimovic calf issue
- ‘I don't know what foot he is!' - Potential of ambidextrous Manchester United starlet Greenwood excites Lingard
- La Liga restart: Fixture dates, teams and how to watch Barcelona and Real Madrid on UK and US TV or live stream
- FC Goa, ATK-Mohun Bagan and Bengaluru FC to get India's three 2021 continental spots!
- Premier League agrees to five substitutions when action resumes amid coronavirus pandemic
- ‘Aubameyang and co want out because Arsenal can't compete' - Nicholas slams Gunners for buying badly
- KPL Governing Body set to determine league fate next week
The headlines of Sportyst
Drew Brees has 'always been an ally, never an enemy,' Saints QB claims in...
Here is Brees' complete apology for the controversial comments he made about protests during the national anthem at NFL games.
'We must change now': 16-year-old tennis star Coco Gauff gives powerful...
Coco Gauff, the 16-year-old tennis star has taken a stance on racial injustice and the recent killing of George Floyd: she wants change to happen now.
NFL gives coaching staffs permission to return to team headquarters...
Commissioner Roger Goodell instructed that as long as the return to work coincides with local governments' measures, teams can get back to work.
New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees apologizes for 'divisive' comments amid unrest
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees wrote an apology Thursday to black Americans, his friends, teammates and the NFL after he made "divisive" comments about players...
When will the NBA return in 2020? Key dates, schedule & more to know about...
Here's everything we know about the NBA's return and what to expect for the rest of the 2019-20 season.
FSU's Marvin Wilson calls out Mike Norvell for 'lie' about George Floyd...
Florida State players are upset with Mike Norvell's claims in an interview with The Athletic.
Aaron Rodgers, 12 angry Packers call for change in powerful video: 'Enough...
Green Bay's strength in numbers should resonate throughout the NFL.
Willie O'Ree pained by racism in society, hockey
Willie O'Ree, the first black man to play in the NHL, is distressed by both the death of a black man under the knee of a white policeman, and subsequent violent confrontations...
Oregon State TE Rocco Carley kicked off football team after racist rant surfaces
Oregon State football player Rocco Carley was dismissed from the team after a three-year-old recording surfaced of him going on a racist rant.
Georgia Tech athletics teams will not hold mandatory activities on Election...
Georgia Tech teams, including football and men's and women's basketball, pledged to make Election Day an off day so athletes can more easily vote.